Short Stuff Compact Umbrella
Short Stuff Compact UmbrellaMagellan's is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought Short Stuff Compact UmbrellaMagellan's on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, Short Stuff Compact UmbrellaMagellan's should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend Short Stuff Compact UmbrellaMagellan's. It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. Short Stuff Compact UmbrellaMagellan's appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend Short Stuff Compact UmbrellaMagellan's.
Short Stuff Compact Umbrella Overview
With Short Stuff, you'll always be prepared for sudden showers. Just 5½" long folded, this lightweight manual umbrella is so compact you can carry it in your pocket. But don't let its tiny size fool you. It opens to a spacious 42" arc and has a comfortable 2¼" rubberized handle and aluminum shaft and ribs. Available in Black, Red, Khaki, Brown Dots or Navy. (5½ x 2½ x 1½" folded; 7 oz)
Short Stuff Compact Umbrella Feature
- Small telescoping umbrella designed to fit in pocket, handbag or briefcase
- 42" arc when opened
- Manual open/close
- Aluminum shaft and ribs, polyester canopy, plastic handle
- Weighs 7 oz. and closes to 6" length
speed demons retro cruiser 76mm clearblue black skate wheels sale